Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good night

Just got a new lense for my camera but I'm still learning how it works. This picture has a lot of white noise so I think I had my ISO setting wrong. I'm going to have to practice but am excited for the new lense and hopefully better photos. Now that I'm really trying to learn my camera I realize the new lenses I need. Next one (which won't be until I need it for the kids' sports or something like that) is a telephoto. But I'll wait until I really need it.

Last night Shane was gone so I was home by myself. I locked up the house and set the alarm and slept in the guest room because I anticipated at least one night feeding for Nathan and a night waking for PG since most nights both of those happen and if I'm upstairs I can stop the screaming faster than if I have to run upstairs from my bedroom. But to my surprise, I fell asleep around 10:30 and NOTHING woke me until 6 am when PG woke up for the morning. And Nathan is still asleep! I haven't had a night of uninterrupted sleep in over 4 months (really since I found out I was pregnant 1 year ago if you count all the pregnancy wakings). But WOW I feel like a new person! Let's see if this can continue...probably just one night thing, but I'll take it!

No comments: