Last night while reading "The Best Nest" (which is our new favorite book) she asked me what a raccoon says, and I gave her a quizzical look and she replied "RACCOON RACCOON RACCOON". She is quite hilarious! When she isn't hurting Nathan at least. I'm having some difficulty lately with her behavior towards him. I tell people she is mean to him, and I'm not sure everyone believes me, and then you see it (its worse when Shane isn't around) and people realize how bad it is. Last week when she stayed at my friend Laurie's house while we were at the funeral, Laurie didn't have a problem with her, but I think it was because she was occupied with her daughter Grace and her son Marcus (and his trains). She is a complete sweetheart except when Nathan is in the room and/or she is fighting for attention! Goodness! And poor Nathan falls down all the time on the hardwoods. I don't know what to do besides put a helmet on him or put him in a padded room.
Don't have any pictures to share but just thought I'd update a little info.
No comments:
Post a Comment