Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures from haircuts

Here are a few pictures from the haircuts on Friday. Nathan was looking like a ragamuffin and his hair was over his ears and getting in his eyes, so I decided to go ahead and get him a haircut before his 1st birthday. Good thing I'm not superstitious.

He did pretty good. He wanted to look at Cammie the whole time so she had a hard time getting to the back, and he kept the smock in his mouth most of the time too.


This picture made me realize how much Nathan looks like me. Wow!


We had not planned for her to get a cut, but she wanted one, so Cammie just trimmed up the ends. It looks really good! Not much different except when its down you can tell its even across the back.


My little boy!


Still has the curls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut! It is so cute!!

Dulaney said...

Nathan looks SO MUCH like you! Such a cute little haircut. :)