Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rena

Thanks for all your prayers. Yesterday Rena left us here on earth to be with her heavenly father. Rena was a hilarious person! Always full of life, joy, laughter, and wine :) We miss her dearly.
You can kind of see in this picture, but I made so much fun of her because her hopscotch had three block. Who has 3 legs I asked her??


She was never afraid to get right in and play with Paula Grace. I think PG thought she was a kid too!


On a Denali tour in Alaska.



I don't know if they had been boozing in Prague on this day! I threatened to tag her on fb with this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely miss her at your next gathering!!!

Erin said...

I loved Rena. She is so life-like and full of joy! I love these picture of her. Thanks for posting and sharing her life. :)