Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My new faucet and sink

For the last 6 months or so my kitchen faucet has not worked properly. It stopped having the ability to have one single stream and I was washing dishes with the pull out sprayer on spray! So basically I've spent 6 months having the front of my clothes wet from washing dishes and bottles all day long. I typically do not run the dishwasher every day so I wash a LOT of dishes! Since we are putting our house on the market very soon we knew we needed to change it out, and I also hated my stainless sink. So I went and got this nice black composite granite sink and new stainless faucet and I am already in love! Only a mom of two small kids who cooks all the time and never goes out to eat would be so excited about a new faucet and sink.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Well that explains why I always saw dishes on the counter and the sink full!! hahahahaha!!! I would be thrilled too. Another one of the small things!! We have a cheap crappy sink. I just keep saying, "one day."