Monday, November 15, 2010

Pity Party

Ok, so maybe I'm just going to have a pity party. Seriously! I think I am allowed. Three cases of stomach flu that was beyond awful, a second ear infection in a month for Nathan, and yesterday I started losing my voice in the evening and I thought that was strange. Then I wake up with a sore throat and one eye is red and swollen almost completely shut. I mean, really?!?! Can we not catch a break around here?? I don't know if it is pink eye or what. Welcome home Shane to the house of horrors.

2 comments:

Becka said...

Oh Angela I'm so sorry you all are going thru this awful mess.Yes you are allowed to have a Pity Party!! I wish I lived closer, I would come help you! Counting down the days to see you guys! I'm so excited!

Heather said...

Oh I would have a pity party too. So sorry to hear about all the sickness. Makes being a mom an even harder job!