I had my camera today on our way in town and I snapped a few pictures. I often see beautiful things during the day and don't have my good camera with me. This morning wasn't an exceptionally beautiful morning, but I still managed to get a few shots that I thought were pretty nice. I am getting better at my photo skills and am finally shooting in fully manual mode which I've been trying to get to that place for a couple years now. I have been shooting in AV mode for the last two years or so, but finally figured out how to step it up to fully manual. The quality of pictures just gets better I think the more manual I shoot. Anyway, here are a couple I took today.
Turkeys in the driveway. One actually went all the way up onto the porch but I think the kids scared them off so by the time I could get a shot with my camera they were walking away.
No comments:
Post a Comment