Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We had the church Easter egg hunt yesterday. There were 10 or so kids. Yep, we go to a small church. But we love it:)



Nathan wasn't sure what to do initially. He had to get some help from the parents on the system of carrying his bucket, picking up eggs and putting them in the basket. Its tough work. Especially knowing each egg is filled with candy.


The bigger kids. Not to be confused with the three "big" kids that came. Oh how much different it is at a little church:)


Paula was heartbroken that she didn't get one of the three golden eggs.




Getting ready to listen to the Easter story from Lucy.


Group picture. Except Nathan refused to get in the shot.


Silly faces.


I snapped this in church today. The kids carried palms up the aisle to the front during one of the Easter hymns. I don't know why Paula is standing in front away from the group. She just likes the limelight I suppose.

No comments: