Friday, May 25, 2012

It's almost summer

School is out and it's Memorial Day weekend so it should feel like summer, but it's still pretty cool here.  I do love that the summers are still cool at night, but the spring is pretty long!  We are waiting for the hot weather to come to stay for sure.  Paula's school ended this week and it is always bitter sweet at the end of the school year.  She made some great friends this year and we absolutely loved her teacher Miss Edie.  I couldn't believe the work Edie put into the end of year scrapbook.  She made a scrapbook for all 12 kids in the class filled with pictures and art projects.  It's a full binder full of memories from her entire year!  It makes my heart smile to know she will have it her whole life!

Yesterday was the end of the year party and I didn't take any pictures.  I was trying to deal with Nathan as well as talking with the other moms so my camera didn't make it out.  We had a birthday party for one of her friends in class today at the Carousel and I only took one picture there with my phone.

The weather here is pretty yucky this weekend but we are planning to go to the farmer's market tomorrow morning and Monday I think we are going to drive down to Dillon.  We haven't been down that direction yet and wanted to do a day trip so I think we'll head out and see where the road takes us.  Happy Weekend everyone!

While I have no pictures of the kids, here are a couple I took on our way home from in town yesterday.  I just stopped the car and jumped out really fast.


The tallest peak here in Snowbowl, where I skied a couple days this winter.  Till next year;)

No comments: