And baby clothes are another problem. I have stopped buying things but it is a compulsion. I find the only way not to walk out of a store with something in a bag is to not go into the store at all. I will say in the last week I haven't bought a single piece of baby clothing. I posted a few pictures of some of my favorites that I've bought or been given. Little girl stuff is just irresistable.
I ordered my nursery chair last weekend and I'm really excited to get that in. Once I get that in the nursery, I can arrange the furniture and then start putting things on the wall. I'm hoping the chair will be here by the shower that's at my house so I can have things a little more together. I really don't have much else besides furniture and the non-essential clothing purchases. I have gotten a few hats for her since she's a winter baby, but still need mostly everything! It's amazing how much stuff little babies need! I do have the car seat, just need another base for Shane's truck. It can definitely be overwhelming, but I figure after all the fabulous showers from my wonderful friends I'll just make one trip to Target and get whatever else we need.
She is starting to kick quite regularly and sometimes it can be slightly nauseating. It's mostly after I eat and at night when I'm about to go to sleep, and during the night. You can actually see her kicking sometimes. Tonight I had the remote on my belly while I was watching TV and she actually kicked so hard the remote moved. Kind of funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment