Last night we had our first night in our new big girl bed in our new room. (Well, its the same room, just all the furniture that was mine and my mom's as little girls, so now it's Paula's!) She went to sleep fine at 8 but I woke up at midnight to the sound of crying "Mama!!!" at the top of the stairs. She had woken up, climbed out of the bed and ran to the top of the stairs and yelled for me at the gate at the top of the stairs. The rest of the night was rough. After multiple attempts at trying to lay down with her and leave, at 2am I ended up staying in her bed and sleeping with her. Now my big prego self is tired and sore. Let's hope for better nights in the future! She seems to like her bed, I just think it will take some time adjusting to the changes.
Here is her introduction to her new room:
4 comments:
Looks like she is going to enjoy her new bed..Her room looks soo good.
Her room looks beautiful!!! I can't believe she is in a big girl bed already!
Funny!!! Marcus says hi to Coal...blah blah blah!!!
I still don't have Mac in a big boy bed...more power to you! I love the furniture! I, too, had a wrought-iron bed when I was a little girl and I loved it dearly. It broke when I moved out to go to college!! I was heartbroken. Yay for Paula and her big girl bed!!!!
Post a Comment