We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Shane, Paula Grace and I went to my dad's in Maryville for the weekend and had a wonderful time. PG loves spending time with Nanny and Papa and she was on cloud 9 all weekend. Not to mention, Nanny's son and family stayed also and she played with Ella (7) and Will (11) all weekend and had a blast with them. They also brought their two schnauzers so we had a house full of miniature schnauzers...all 4 of them! PG loves dogs so she had a blast with them. We went to eat Thanksgiving at our cousin's house on Thanksgiving. Then Friday we played at the house and went and played at the mall. Then Saturday we spent the day in Gatlinburg at the Aquarium. She is still talking about the sharks, fish and water!
While we were gone we had someone come and feed our dogs. Coal doesn't stay in the pen (they are all on electric fence, but he just stays out of the pen all the time) and while we were gone the christmas cards I ordered were delivered by UPS. Unfortunately, Coal has an obsession with eating cardboard and we came home to christmas cards, cardboard, and envelopes half eaten all over the yard. So I had to call the company and reorder more cards. Luckily they felt sorry for me and gave me a 40% discount. Ugh! Not happy with Coal!!!
Playing with Sophie
Helping Nanny cook for Thanksgiving
Eating a turkey leg
This was the best toy! She played on this at our cousin's house on Thanksgiving the ENTIRE time we were there! I think Papa is going to have to get her one for her birthday:)
I asked her to smile for the camera and this is what I got. Funny girl. That is Mt. LeConte in the background. Way to ruin a picture!
1 comment:
I didn't know about the Christmas cards! That sucks!!! I am sure you handled it better thatn I would have. I probably would have cried!!! Headed to Bibe Studay and then therapy this afternoon. I promise we will hang out more after I am done at the Y on the 30th. I am looking forward to being done there!!! I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment