Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few pictures and a video

This week we have adjusted much better to the big bed. I have not been having to make many late night visits to her room, and if I have, they have been very short and she goes back to sleep easily. I think she is enjoying her new bed and adjusting really well! She refers to the crib as "meme night night", so I guess that is a good sign. And she refers to the future nursery where all her old furniture is as "meme room." I know she has no idea what having a baby in the house is going to be like, but at least she is starting to grasp it on a small level. Oh, and I am stalking my photographer's website in anticipation of our family shoot. As soon as I see it out, I'll post a link on here.

Here are a couple pictures from this week...


She loves to put on Shane's boots, but as soon as she sees the camera she jumps out of them

What's for Dinner??

No comments: