Monday, December 7, 2009

28 Week Belly Update


I just keep getting bigger! Little man moves around all the time and I felt the hiccups for the first time last week. We have not done anything for the room like paint, put up window treatments or pick out bedding. I assume we will get that done after the holidays pass. I have been gathering up any clothing I had that could be used for a boy, but there isn't much. I have purchased a few clothing items but not nearly as much as I had when I was pregnant with Paula. I don't know if that is because she was a girl and I couldn't resist the cute girl clothing, or just because she was my first baby. Either way, I am definitely behind! We haven't decided on a name either. Geesh! We better get to it! I have graduated to needing to wear Shane's tshirts. For a while I was just wearing my larger ones, but now those are stretched to the max, so I've been raiding his tshirt shelf. I am having trouble tying my shoes and bending over. Three more months to go!

Next week is Paula Grace's 2nd birthday! I cannot believe she will be 2! We will celebrate here for her actual birthday and then celebrate with our families when we see them over the holidays. It was just going to be a crazy month to try to put on a party and opted to keep it low-key. I am thinking of taking her to build-a-bear on her birthday and maybe the bounce factory. She is talking a lot more lately. She is picking up phrases and repeating everything you say (watch out)! She can pick out several colors and say them and says a few numbers, but they are usually out of order. She really likes eight so that one comes first sometimes. She has a major Dora obsession! Next week I am going to take some Dora cupcakes to school to share with her class for her birthday.


1 comment:

CHERIE said...

YAY! This is a great update! You look so cute! I can't believe Paula Grace will be 2! And I can't believe your little man will be here just around the corner. You've given me a little bit of baby fever! I must be out of my mind. lol! Iris' favorite number is 6. It is the only one that she will say, but she says it over and over like she is really counting. Kids are so funny! Glad to hear everything is going so well with your pregnancy! Love the pic!