She has had the croup for a couple days now. Complete with a trip to the ER because she couldn't catch her breath. Going outside in the night air helps the swelling so that's what we're doing. Hopefully it'll be gone by Christmas!
I am sorry I had my phone in my purse and missed all three of your text till it was too late!! I was going to ask you about your kodak, we were looking at the Flip. Wanted to see what your insights were. I will talk to you so tomorrow. Keep me posted on the party!!
2 comments:
We hope so and who knew the cold air would actually help? News to me!
I am sorry I had my phone in my purse and missed all three of your text till it was too late!! I was going to ask you about your kodak, we were looking at the Flip. Wanted to see what your insights were. I will talk to you so tomorrow. Keep me posted on the party!!
Post a Comment