For Paula's 2nd birthday we had a fun family day! When she got up I had her Dora tent set up for her in the living room and it is a HUGE hit! She has been playing with it nonstop since yesterday morning. Then in the afternoon we went to Jumpers Playhouse with my friend, Laurie, and her two kids Marcus and Grace. Paula loves playing with them and they are both so great with her. Grace was constantly helping her do all the games and jumping things there and was a huge help to me! Then that night I made her a giant cupcake (that she barely ate) and sang happy birthday and opened presents. Overall it was a great birthday! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Today she had a Christmas party at school and I brought cupcakes for her birthday and for the party. She had a fun day (without a nap!) and then we had her 2 year checkup at the doctor. I was expecting her to have napped at school like most days, so the doctor appointment was a little rough. She had to get two shots and give blood with her finger. Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment