Now that Christmas has come and gone, I am just that more aware that Feb 25 is only a short while away. I have done very little preparation for little man. We have furniture for his room (Paula's crib and nursery furniture) and am using the same rocker. I planned ahead when I purchased it for her by choosing green. I knew I could incorporate a green chair into a boys room if we were to have a boy. I have bought a few clothes and have gone through all the newborn clothes from Paula and pulled out anything that could be used for a boy. Other than that, he is in trouble! I ordered the bumper so we could choose a paint color and get the room painted. I did not order the pillow and blanket because he has no name and I'd prefer to have them monogrammed, so that can wait until later.

And I ordered the baseball rug we agreed on.

I guess its time to get working on everything else! I'm 32 weeks and I know these last two months will go so fast! Now that it is almost 2010, it is really starting to sink in that the little guy will be here before we know it! Now if I can just be ready for him.
4 comments:
Cant wait!!!
Where did you find that baseball rug?!
Does the phrase 'rug we agreed on' really mean "Shane HAD to have for a boy and I am tolerating it'?? that is what i would say!!!! Although, I do actually like the rug!
No, I love the baseball rug! I found it and showed it to him and he loved it too. I'm excited doing baseball in the room. All the stuff I've found is super cute! And boyish...not too baby boy.
Post a Comment