Tuesday, January 26, 2010

36 Week Belly




I am 36 weeks pregnant this week. This pregnancy has flown by so incredibly fast compared to last time. I feel like last time I spent so much time obsessing over how far along I am, and this time I actually have to stop and think about it. Little man is moving around like crazy. He does somersaults all the time, but is losing space fast and I think has positioned himself head down for the most part. He gets the hiccups all the time. I am pretty much ready for him to come, except for a few things. I still need to get a co-sleeper for our bedroom, but other than that, we pretty much have most of what we need. I've been making some trips to WalMart and Target for things I know I need. His nursery is not complete, but I'm not really worried about that. He has the necessities. We are getting very excited to welcome him into the family! I just hope Paula Grace handles things well. Its so hard to think about not having time for just her and I together, but I know we will adjust.

I picked her up from school today and she received a sucker because she knew 14 colors! All the other kids only picked 7 colors from the color flash cards. I guess she is a genius:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome..I am exciting for you too! I promise to be kind and loving, not jealous!! hehe Looking forward to little Nathan!

Cole Michael Lindstedt said...

You look great Angela! I cant believe it is almost time for Nathan to come...and Im sure you are more then ready.