It snowed about 4 inches or so yesterday and through the night, and then overnight we got about a half inch of ice on top of that! It is really beautiful but we are not leaving the house today and judging by temperatures probably won't be able to leave tomorrow either. Our road is quite steep and not heavily traveled so we most likely have an icy, dangerous road at the end of our driveway. We got out in the snow/ice this morning for a little while. Oh, and I thought I was a bad mommy for failing to get her a snowsuit this year. Then I thought about how last year's snowsuit was awful big. Sure enough, I was able to zip it up on her over some clothes so we had something waterproof to wear outside in the ice/snow! I was very surprised since its a 12-18 month snowsuit.
2 comments:
Little snow angel!
Paula Grace is soooooo stinkin' cute!! Maggie and mac had fun in the snow, too!
Post a Comment