Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Boy has a name!

Nathaniel "Nathan" Shane Alexander

Very excited to have a name for little man! Shane painted the room this week so when it gets put back together and I will post some pictures of the new color. It's very blue and I really love it!

Now I am going to try to get crafty with picking out baseball paraphernalia for Nathan's room. I have been looking for cute letters to go on the wall and am thinking I may just make a trip to Michael's and try to do it myself! They are all so expensive and I think I can probably make exactly what I want for a fraction of the cost. We'll see how crafty I can be. Ideas from you crafty people are welcome if you have done that before...

2 comments:

Kate Andrews said...

LOVE the name!! very cute and VERY boyish!!!!
i think Hobby Lobby has better letters than Michael's.
also, check out kids decor.net for some baseball things. i was looking to change Mac's theme to his room and found some great stuff there!!

Anonymous said...

I want to help...that is of course if you are like me, you won't want help because it is better to be mad at yourself then at a friend! or child for that matter. Should I mess something up, you know!!!