I cannot believe its been 5 years since we said "I do"! In those 5 years we've moved twice, had Paula Grace, and have another child on the way. Amazing how much changes and yet still stays the same in 5 years. We are so thankful we have spent 5 wonderful years together and still love each other even more than we did on January 8, 2005. Happy Anniversary to us!
We are celebrating with a much needed date tonight. I would have loved to do something extra special to celebrate this year, like take a trip or at least spend a weekend away, but that would have been halfway enjoyed by me since I'm closing in on my 9th month of pregnancy. So maybe later this year we can do something bigger than a date. We do have a babysitter coming over tonight and are going to Stoney River for dinner...YUM!


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Angela & Shane. Time sure has flew.
Post a Comment