Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas with Mama and Papa finally!

Shane's mom and step-dad were finally able to celebrate Christmas with Paula Grace (and her birthday too!) They came down this weekend. Unfortunately, PG got the stomach flu and was sick all night Friday night and we didn't get to do much but play around the house all weekend. It was about a 12 hour bug because she was not sick anymore after 5am Saturday morning, however her appetite still hasn't come back. I have offered her everything I can think of and it is all met with "no" so her diet is pretty much bananas, crackers and gatorade still. Hopefully tomorrow she will be back to eating normal again. I took very few pictures too...oops! I'm sure they will be back really soon since Nathan will be here any day now and we will be snap-happy then!


My new drawing desk!



I love to sit and color now!


Papa being silly riding "Neigh" with me


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the writing desk!!! Lets try and get together this week sometime. How are you feeling??

Kate Andrews said...

Where was this purchased? MUST HAVE!!

Angela said...

I don't know where it came from, but its Step 2 brand.