Sunday, February 28, 2010

Newborn Pictures

Angie Gambill came out and took some newborn pictures of Nathan on Friday. He HATES being naked, so we weren't able to do as much as we did with Paula Grace when she was a newborn. I didn't realize how accommodating she was as a newborn until we dealt with him! He just cannot stand to have his clothes off.

Click here
Then click client viewing
Click to enter Nathan's gallery

3 comments:

CHERIE said...

THESE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL! He is so beautiful! What a blessing! Oh, I and love that you chose a southern league ball. :)

Angela said...

We had to choose that ball...the last league Shane umpired in! You will see the photo again that is on the top of the blog...in the mail in a few weeks for the announcement. But I couldn't NOT put it at the top of the blog. Come over as soon as you guys get over your sickness. So sorry you both got sick...that is not fun!!!

Sarah J said...

Great photos!