Nathaniel "Nathan" Shane Alexander 2/18/10 @ 5:16 pm 7lbs 6oz
20 1/4 in Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ooohhhh.....I am so happy everything is well. I hope you get to feeling better soon and get some good meds. I will maybe talk to you tomorrow. I am so happy for you guys!!
5 comments:
ooohhhh.....I am so happy everything is well. I hope you get to feeling better soon and get some good meds. I will maybe talk to you tomorrow. I am so happy for you guys!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Alexander family!!! He is beautiful. I can't wait to meet the little guy! :-)
Very beautiful little boy!! Love the cheeks!! Congratulations to the Alexander family!!
He's a cutie pie! He looks a lot like the picture of PG next to him. Congrats!!!
-AJ
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys, he's adorable! And the b-day song from Paula Grace is priceless.
Post a Comment