
We went for Nathan's 1 week checkup today. I can't believe he is 1 week old! He is not quite back to his birth weight, and since he is being breast-fed and there is no real way to monitor his exact intake I am going to have to take him back next week to weigh him. He shrunk a little too, but I think they may be wrong because the girl that did his measurements and weight at the doctor was very new and I don't think she positioned him correctly. They said it was normal for newborns to shrink a little once out of the womb, so even if it is right its not a big deal. He is still eating great and last night he went 5 hours in between feedings! I guess he's getting enough milk! I know he must because I have plenty to give him! Paula is getting more interested in him and gave him a kiss last night before she went to bed. We are doing just great!
Head circumference: 36 1/2 cm (54%)
Weight: 7lb 4oz (23%)
Length: 19 5/6 in (35%)
1 comment:
Too cute!! Soon I will have to come get my fix again!
Post a Comment