Sunday, February 21, 2010

We are home!

I will post more later, but as you can imagine, I have my hands full right now! The labor and delivery was very successful! It took me a while to get to 10 cm, but once I got there it took 3 pushes and he popped out! HA! Way different than Paula Grace's hour and a half pushing. Guess thats the benefit of the second baby!

We had a great first night at home. Nathan slept in between feedings, but he is eating every 2 hours, so I could only get about an hour of sleep at a time. But I probably got about 4 hours total, so I am functioning ok today with the help of some coffee. Once my milk comes in he should be able to fill his belly better and go at least 3 hours at a time...hopefully that happens today. We shall see! He is a great baby and Paula Grace is adjusting very well. Will keep you updated! Thanks for all the well wishes. We are so thankful for a happy, healthy baby boy who is just beautiful!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet him. I am giving you time so you tell me when you are ready for me to come visit!!!