Saturday, May 8, 2010
iVideo
I am just now learning how to use iVideo on my Mac. It is so awesome! I can crop videos so they are shorter and I can post them on the blog easier as well as save longer videos in smaller file size so I can post longer ones too. So cool! Here are two videos from Easter. I'll try to play around with it some more and post videos more often. (I honestly need to take more videos and pictures of Nathan. Poor thing truly is suffering from second child syndrome) Haven't figured out how to not have it widescreen when I upload to YouTube (and I have set the video on YouTube as private, so you can't search it and see it...just can see it here). I think if you click on the video on the blog it'll pull it up in another window so you can see the whole screen...I'll eventually figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Teach me please!!!!
Post a Comment