Please pray for Rena. I emailed some of you readers, but for those that don't know, Dad took her to the hospital last night because her face was distorted and she had serious numbness in her left size of her face and body. He was afraid it was a stroke. Doctors are still running tests and she was taken from Blount Memorial to UT Medical in Knoxville around 1am. Dad was up all night until her son, Jason, got there and is finally getting some rest while awaiting the test results from the various MRI's and other tests. They did not give her the stroke medicine because they aren't convinced it was a stroke (which is good I guess) and if it wasn't a stroke and they gave her the medicine it could be deadly. She has improved significantly on her own so they are thinking it was not a stroke, but still don't know what it is. I will keep you all posted when I know more.
1 comment:
Whoa...you got it. We'll keep her in our prayers. Keep us posted. Hope she gets well soon!
Post a Comment