Wednesday, August 18, 2010

6 months old!

We had Nathan's 6 month checkup this morning. I can't believe he is 6 months old. He is healthy as can be! The doctor couldn't believe what an eater he is! He eats 4-5 bottles a day and is already eating at least 3 4oz jars of baby food! PG only ate 2 2.5 oz jars of food at this age. And he still wakes up sometimes at 4 or 5 am for a bottle. He is sitting ok, but he is too active to sit long, so he just topples over. He is up on all fours and toggling too, so I've been waiting for him to take off crawling. Dr. Bottoms said she thought he'd be crawling in 2 weeks or so. If he takes off like his daddy and walks before he's 8 months old I'm going to lose my mind! Poor thing had to get shots and then this evening he had a mild temperature. Hopefully he'll be fine by the morning.

Weight: 16 lbs (24%)

Length: 24 in (3%...had to measure twice because they didn't think he was that short, but I guess he is still looking like he's going to be short!)


No comments: