Portobello Mushroom Burgers: Made these last night...I loved them (minus the mayo bc I have a problem with all mayo) and Shane particularly loved the prosciutto. I informed him that all prosciutto is, is fancy bacon. Probably why he liked it.
Pasta a la Betsy: Made this several times, and I've thrown in a bit of vodka instead of wine and its super yummy, as well as not thrown in either. YUM!
From her book I've made ribeye with whiskey cream sauce for Shane. I tell you, if you do not have her book, go buy it now! And start reading her blog and cooking her food. Your husband will thank you immensely! On my agenda to cook is her chicken fried steak tonight from the cookbook and cinnamon rolls tomorrow. Oh, and just saw cajun chicken pasta on her blog and that is in my archive of future recipes.
1 comment:
OMG….guess what I am making right now?? Her chicken fried steak!!! We should have gotten together!! ha I am also making her smashed potatoes to go with it!
Post a Comment