Friday, August 27, 2010

Trying to control the toy situation

The living room is overrun with toys. People keep telling me its just how it is in the beginning with small kids. But I can't stand it. It drives me crazy! I can handle a couple big toys (like her kitchen, desk and the jumparoo) but its the little junk lying around that is just too much to handle. So I am attempting to organize the upstairs hallway as the "playroom" since we have no designated playroom other than the living room. I got two little bookshelf things at Target this week and poor Nathan, his is not even half full :( I think this will help the downstairs situation. But I'll definitely need another bookshelf for her stuff! Man, she has a ton of stuff. Which then leads me to think that for PG's 3rd birthday in December to tell people to donate to charity instead of bringing toys for her. Maybe since its December, toys for tots. Lord knows she doesn't need anything, and with Christmas right after it will be so ridiculous! Here is my organization so far. Still have more to bring up there.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. You can also have some wicker baskets for downstairs or what you already have in the tv stand. Let that be the only toys aloud down if you are wanting to keep the den clean. It is possible, just a lot of work.