Not a very good picture taker lately. Nothing big has been going on here...just trying to stay cool so not a lot of outside play. If it is not too hot we've been swinging after dinner some. PG goes back to pre-school on Tuesday! She couldn't be more excited! One of her teachers this year was her teacher when she was in the infant class and also her Sunday school teacher before she moved up, so she knows Mrs. Jeri. Nathan is on the wait list so I'm hoping he gets a spot so I can have a few hours a week to get stuff done. With her at school it should be a little easier to do some things...like grocery shop! I go at least every week and sometimes more often than that because I don't have room in the cart. Since Nathan can't sit up yet, he has to sit in his car seat in the basket with PG in the seat at the front...so everything is piled around him and on the tray underneath. Its quite annoying!!! I can't believe Nathan is going to be 6 months in a couple weeks! Time flies!
She would eat salad for every meal and every snack. LOVES it!
This is her new school mat for naptime. I couldn't resist it in the PBK catalog. She loves it so hopefully she'll nap good at school this year!
Happy boy! He is literally always happy! The other day at the Y one of the girls keeping him said "he is the only baby I've ever known to smile and laugh when you wipe his nose." It's so true! And he is always happy when his big sissy is around. If he is unhappy for any reason, I tell her to go make him happy and as soon as she is near him he's laughing again. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment