6 years! 6 years! So hard to believe we've been together 8 years and married 6. We are truly blessed to still be totally in love and happy! Yes, not every day is pure bliss and marriage is hard work sometimes, but I can truly say that I love Shane more today than the day I married him. Happy Anniversary to us!
Last night my friend, Laurie kept the kids at her house overnight and we had a hotel room reserved at The Hermitage Hotel and dinner reservations at Morton's in downtown Nashville but we decided Thursday to change our plans. We are never home when its quiet and we have never eaten at The Omni Hut in Smyrna. It's a local place that has been in operation for 50 years and serves polynesian food. We always say we need to go eat there but never do, so we decided to eat there and just come home to a quiet house! We opened a bottle of champagne at home and it's BYOB at the restaurant so we rolled up with a bottle of wine to accompany dinner and it was delicious! We had a great night!


3 comments:
I love these pictures!!
Congratulations Angela and Shane! :)
Post a Comment