I forgot my camera on my trip, so these are all taken with my phone or Erin's camera. What a fun weekend!
Drinks at the Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel! Great way to kick off the weekend!
We had dinner Saturday night at Red Cat right near Erin's apartment in Chelsea. AMAZING dinner! Maybe one of my top 10 dinners ever. And the wine was wonderful too!We went to the Boom Boom room for drinks on Sunday afternoon. Great place to watch the sunset.
Sunset view from our table at the Boom Boom room.
Random, but we were walking to the Boom Boom room on a sidestreet and all of a sudden I look up and see this place. If you ever watch "Say Yes to the Dress" you know what this is. Kind of neat to see it randomly. Erin had no idea what this place was since she doesn't own a TV.

1 comment:
I will definitely show Grace!
Post a Comment