Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beginning of Spring

It is spring break, which seems silly for me to say since the kids are so little, but their pre-school goes along with the school system so they are off this week and our schedules get a little more relaxed. It just happens to also be the first really warm week we've had this year, so we've been spending tons of time outside. Nathan loves to be outside just as much as his big sissy! He just walks around bouncing a ball or banging a bat or toy golf club on everything in sight. And he is can actually bounce a ball and catch it in front of him. Such a boy! Today was fun right up until PG got a 1 inch splinter and a couple stragglers in her feet. She always takes her shoes off and I reprimand her for it, but I think we have both learned our lesson (she won't take them off anymore, and I will stick to my guns on making her keep them on) after the terrible situation that followed. Shane and I had to pin her down, hold her leg and he had to dig the splinters out with her screaming. It was NO fun for all involved. But thankfully they weren't very deep and we got through it ok. I feel awful for her! I know that hurts! But before the splinter fiasco I was able to get some fun pictures.

Is that Justin Bieber hair??


He could seriously bounce this ball and catch it a hundred times in a row. Did I mention he is all boy?



5 comments:

Aunt Becka said...

Great Pictures!!! They are getting so BIG.. Can't wait to see you guys

Dulaney said...

Those are some beautiful kids you have there! :)

CHERIE said...

That is totally some Justin Bieber hair! LOL! Sorry to hear about the splinter situation. I know that had to hurt. Poor thing.

Erica Daugherty said...

You have some seriously adorable kids!

Laurie said...

Justin Bieber hair!!! haha!