Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nathan's 1 year stats

We had Nathan's 1 year appointment last week. He is a healthy boy moving along developmentally right on track. Physically he is a super baby! He is running full speed ahead and climbing everything. Yesterday he tried to climb up a step ladder that was in my closet, not unfolded, just leaning on the wall and I turned around and he was standing on the top ledge laughing. I have my hands full. Which is why I cannot seem to get to the computer to work on pictures and blog! Anyway, he is right on track developmentally and is still on the small side. He is still wearing 12 month clothes. He can wear some 18 month shirts, but even some 12 month pants are too long. I will even say there is a pair of carter's 9 month camo cargo pants that he can still wear and are not even close to being too small. I call him my little shrimp. He is eating all real food and no more baby food. He is my little meat eater. PG never liked chicken or red meat but he goes right for it. His favorites are macaroni and cheese and any kind of chicken.

Thursday at school is their school pictures, so this will be his first time for that. We'll see how he does. But I did have his 1 year pictures done with Angie Gambill at Gambill Photography. Click the link and then click client viewing and click to enter Nathan's gallery. You will see his 1 year pictures and newborn pictures. Yes, second child syndrome prevented him from having all the sessions PG had from Angie. Oops. Bad mommy.

Weight: 21 lbs (23%)
Height: 28 in (not sure of the % here because the first measurement put him in the 96% and we all knew that was way off so they measured again and it was obviously wrong, but I never got the %)

1 comment:

CHERIE said...

Wow, he is really growing up. I am happy to hear that he isn't a picky eater. I hoping the same for our second bambino. Iris can be so darn picky and it is miracle to get her to eat meat!