Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recommitment time

I am sending in my paperwork to solidify that I am running the Country Music Half Marathon with Team in Training on April 30. The paperwork means that if I don't meet my goal, I am donating whatever portion I don't meet. We are planning to match all the donations we get so in all reality, I am mostly just trying to raise as much money as I can! This organization is so important to me and saves SO MANY lives! Thanks to everyone who has donated and supported me in ALL ways! Prayer and encouragement cannot be seconded to donations. My training is going really well so far and I am surprising myself with my strength and endurance this time. I have a personal time goal for the race and so far my training is putting me well under that goal. We shall see! Thank you!

No comments: