I'm SO happy to report that the old, gross, loud, nonfunctional, no-working-ice-maker with a crappy freezer refrigerator has been retired. A few weeks ago the freezer stopped freezing altogether. It never froze completely so we always had to keep most things that need to be at 0 degrees (like ice cream) outside, but it stopped freezing altogether and the icemaker stopped working and with the house on the market we bit the bullet and bought a new one. We will either sell it with the house or take it with us, just depends on if the new owners want it or not. I am completely in love with it though! After 3 years of the worst refrigerator ever (but thankful to have one) I am so happy with the new one! It took me a while to find one that fit the specs. Most refrigerators of this size are built-in, so it was a challenge. And the only one I could find was the one we got. It's a Liebherr, which is German, and the closest people I could find that sold it were in Johnson City, TN. So they came and delivered and installed it today. When I reloaded everything into the new refrigerator that was jam packed crammed into the old one I still had empty shelves and plenty of room. So lovely!
There are no words to describe the frustration I had for 3 years with this fridge! It's gone!!!
1 comment:
Now that is a really nice fridge!!!!
Post a Comment