Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm totally a girl!

We laugh all the time because she doesn't have enough hair for a pony tail (and barely for a bow, and they fall out, so I just don't bother), so she gets called a boy all the time!  It's partly my fault too bc I dress her in gender-inspecific clothes quite a bit.  But she still gets called a boy even in pink.  But whatever, not a big deal.  It doesn't bother me and obviously she doesn't care, but this picture made me laugh out loud.  She totally looks like a boy.


2 comments:

auntie amanda said...

is that what shane looked like as a babe?

Cherie said...

Tell her not to feel bad. People thought I was a boy until I was around 2---even when I was wearing a dress. She is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys again!

p.s. You guys definitely should have that fall bonfire party---cuz we are in. :)