Just wanted to give everyone an update on how her first day of Mother's day out went. She did awesome! They said she just crawled around the room and played the whole time (from 9-2). She did not take a nap (and usually takes a nap around 10am every morning for an hour). So as soon as I picked her up and put her in the car, she was asleep and slept until nearly 4pm. So she was worn out! She had a great time and I think really enjoy going!
And if you were concerned about me, I was just fine. I missed her by the time I went and picked her up and it felt strange running errands without her, but I didn't shed a tear or anything like that. I think this will be great for both of us!
(She will be going 2 days a week from 9-2 and the program is at our church)
1 comment:
It sounds like someone is a social butterfly in training...I'm glad it went so well!
Post a Comment