Well really Sam is still doing just baby food too! He's tried mashed potatos, applesauce, and the smallest taste of icecream you've ever see. Oh ..and he loves pickles. Of course when he bit into it I had to take it away because he can't chew skin yet..and that just made him mad of course! ..but all these have been such small amounts that it doesn't even really count. I tried giving him a gerber puff and he just choked! ...I saw that Paula Grace had a biscut? ..does she ever choke on them? I'm so paranoid Sam will choke. I'll be giving him babyfood until he's two...lol!
1 comment:
Well really Sam is still doing just baby food too! He's tried mashed potatos, applesauce, and the smallest taste of icecream you've ever see. Oh ..and he loves pickles. Of course when he bit into it I had to take it away because he can't chew skin yet..and that just made him mad of course! ..but all these have been such small amounts that it doesn't even really count. I tried giving him a gerber puff and he just choked! ...I saw that Paula Grace had a biscut? ..does she ever choke on them? I'm so paranoid Sam will choke. I'll be giving him babyfood until he's two...lol!
Post a Comment