Glad to see that your living room looks like mine! ..and I just wanted to update you that I bought the teething biscuits yesterday and Sammy liked them! He didn't choke, but he has six teeth that he likes to use, so he bit down right away. I think he's just trying to give me a heart attack! But he did well, he got bored before it was gone though and threw it on the floor where the dog was waiting patiently..but at least now I can give him them and feel comfortable about it! ..it's nice to have met another mom in the same boat as myself..even if it is only in the blogging world:)
3 comments:
Glad to see that your living room looks like mine! ..and I just wanted to update you that I bought the teething biscuits yesterday and Sammy liked them! He didn't choke, but he has six teeth that he likes to use, so he bit down right away. I think he's just trying to give me a heart attack! But he did well, he got bored before it was gone though and threw it on the floor where the dog was waiting patiently..but at least now I can give him them and feel comfortable about it! ..it's nice to have met another mom in the same boat as myself..even if it is only in the blogging world:)
She is so stinking cute!
Just went to email you back and some how deleted your email! ...email me again so I can save it this time!
Post a Comment