Sorry for the lack of postings...I left my camera in Houston after our little trip this week. Ugh! And I had a video on it of her crawling to put on the blog. So you will just have to wait a little longer for that posting:)
She did great on the trip and was the best baby ever on the plane! We had a pretty rough night last night though. I think it was a combination of her being off schedule a bit, and the coming teeth, but it was not fun. She woke up crying three times and ended up having to have a bottle in the middle of the night. I can't remember the last time I had to feed her in the middle of the night. She is napping now and we are heading to Maryville later today. Hopefully I will get a few postings up this week with the interim camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment