A few weeks ago we finally put the bucket infant seat in the attic and graduated to the big girl seat. It is still backwards since she isn't 1 yet (btw, cannot believe she's 9 months on Sunday!). So I had to snap a picture in the big girl seat. I loved the Peg Perego bucket seat but it just wasn't necessary once she could sit up in the grocery cart and high chair...too heavy to cart her around in it.
On another note, I had to take Maddie to the vet today. We think she rolled around in some fire ants or something a few days ago bc she had a major allergic reaction and had hives all over her body and face and got sick several times. On top of that, Coal has a bad ear infection and Daisy has ear mites. So I'm giving two doses a day of benedryl and prednisone to Maddie, two doses of medicine for Coal's ears, and once a day ear mite medicine for Daisy. It's officially a nut house with dogs that are more trouble than the baby. But Maddie was in a cage in the back of the Tahoe and Paula Grace was laughing and spitting at her the whole way to the vet. Hilarious! (and Maddie is all fine now...still giving medicine for another week, but looks like she's back to normal, poor thing)

No comments:
Post a Comment