Well, as some of you know we have moved yet again. Yes, I know, you are thinking "didn't you just move?" And we did, 2 1/2 years ago but we came upon this house we just couldn't resist. It is absolutely our dream home and we're never moving again. So I thought I would post some fun pictures from the move and the attempt to unpack, as well as some before and after pictures of a few rooms and lovely light fixtures we replaced. So, have fun!
[caption id="attachment_474" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Living Room before"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_480" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Living Room After (if you can call it that)"]
[/caption]We replaced the fans and painted. We also painted over the border in the tray ceiling in the kitchen, and are putting up a lighted pot rack over the island, but hasn't been done yet. Still working on the furniture placement and unpacking...
[caption id="attachment_475" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Master bedroom before"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_481" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Master bedroom after"]
[/caption]I love how the paint color turned out in our master bedroom. Notice my little rugrat crawling around...
[caption id="attachment_476" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Dining room before"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_482" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Dining room after"]
[/caption]I love how the paint turned out in here too...sent the drapes to the dry cleaners to get cleaned and am waiting on the new chandelier I ordered.
[caption id="attachment_477" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Entryway before"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_483" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Entryway after"]
[/caption]We painted and replaced the light. It's amazing how big of a change paint and a new fixture can make...it looks like new.
[caption id="attachment_479" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Paula Grace"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_484" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Paula Grace"]
[/caption]I really wanted to do beadboard in the old house in her room, but it just wouldn't have looked right, so I had to do it here and think it turned out so adorable!
[caption id="attachment_486" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Our new home"]
[/caption]They are not handling this too well so far. Coal is the barker (and he NEVER barks). And Daisy is a barker too. Hopefully they will get used to their new pen soon...I do not want to listen to it much longer! And ideally they will start sleeping out there in their dog houses.
[caption id="attachment_487" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Lunching on the back deck"]
[/caption]She loves sitting outside. There are some rocking chairs and a swing on the front porch we sit in a lot, and I have been feeding her lunch the past couple days on the back deck and then eating myself out there. She has a blast!
We still don't have TV here, but I haven't even noticed! We are definitely living in the country now! It takes 15 minutes to get to the closest store. I know, because last night I couldn't find the new can of formula I bought last week bc I knew we would run out. So I had to load her up and go to the store just for formula, and we were gone an hour! I will definitely start planning ahead more than I used to. There's no running to the store to pick up something to cook for dinner. I'm going to have to plan meals out in advance and make special trips. Overall, we are so excited to be in the house and are just enjoying it so much! So come visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment