Saturday, March 21, 2009

Congratulations, Boys!

Shane's little brother, Luke (11), came and spent the night with us on Friday and Shane took him turkey hunting Saturday morning near our house.  He got himself a little turkey and I know he is so proud!  Congratulations Luke!  And Congratulations to Jake too (Shane's youngest brother who turns 8 March 22) for winning 1st place at his karate tournament!  It was a great weekend!

img_4590

img_4592

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I am not a hunter by no means. However, I can't help but notice the 2 live turkeys beside the dead one. What up wit' dat? I guess Turkey hunting is that not difficult when they walk right up to ya! haha!

AJ said...

Ha- my first thought when I saw the other turkeys was that they were taking the whole "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" to a whole new level. Thanks for explaining!

Cherie said...

Well, I guess if I were a Turkey...I'd be the dead one! haha!

Cherie said...

AJ- your comment cracked me up-funny stuff