Shane was going to Lowe's so I asked him to stop at the grocery store for milk for Paula Grace. I didn't need anything else. He came home with this (and forgot the milk)...
Clint does this all the time. We have a new rule for him: STICK TO THE LIST. He never sticks to the list! That is too funny! i would make him sit down and eat it all in one sitting...and then send him back for the milk! p.s. love the new layout!!!
lol! Um, you know...men, what are we even supposed to do with them?! But I must admit, there is not one thing on that table that I wouldn't eat:) ...although I would be thirsty afterwards;)
6 comments:
hahahaha! this looks like when Josh goes to the store! I love it!
Clint does this all the time. We have a new rule for him: STICK TO THE LIST. He never sticks to the list! That is too funny! i would make him sit down and eat it all in one sitting...and then send him back for the milk!
p.s. love the new layout!!!
That is hysterical! Kinda looks like what I bring back on a normal shopping trip. :-)
lol! Um, you know...men, what are we even supposed to do with them?! But I must admit, there is not one thing on that table that I wouldn't eat:) ...although I would be thirsty afterwards;)
Thank you Du. That's what my grocery run looks like too. Good job Shane!
OMG...the Jelly Belly bag cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment