Friday, March 6, 2009

In the meantime...

Shane is allowing me to use his work computer for pictures, so I have the ability to share pictures again:)  Yeah!  Still waiting for word on my computer, but at least I've got a temporary solution.  We are in the midst of a beautiful warm-up and that means outside playtime!  Here are a few pictures from this afternoon.

[caption id="attachment_992" align="alignnone" width="384" caption="Can we go outside already??"]Can we go outside already??[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_994" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Help please!!!"]Help please!!![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_995" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Airplane..."]Airplane...[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_996" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="I LOVE this picture...if only the garden wasn't so barren. Hopefully in a couple months it'll be a totally different garden:)"]I LOVE this picture...if only the garden wasn't so barren.  Hopefully in a couple months it'll be a totally different garden:)[/caption]

 

 


[caption id="attachment_997" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="Nose...her favorite part of the body. Shane just says "Gracie" and she points to her nose. Too cute:)"]Nose...her favorite part of the body.  Shane just says "Gracie" and she points to her nose.  Too cute:)[/caption]


 

[caption id="attachment_998" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Don't Mess with Texas"]Don't Mess with Texas[/caption]

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Cute!!! My best friend from Ca called this evening and she is pregnant! It is their first child and she is my age and ecstatic. They are planning on coming out sometime this year so maybe you will meet them. Anyhow, Jason and kids are at Taco Bell. He didn't 'feel' like eating what I made for dinner!!! yeah, so I did not go as I pitched a fit and he and the kids went. I will tell you about it later.