Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Germs!!!

Still haven't figured out what is going to happen with my computer.  It's in the hands of the lawyers at the moment.  So still don't have pictures, but thought I'd just share with everyone that we have another round of sickness this week.  She has pink eye!!!  Ick!  She woke up this morning with her eyes crusted together so I took her in and my suspicion was confirmed.  I really don't know how she got it because she's been quarantined for a week.  Her mother's day out teachers called this morning while we were at the doctor because they were worried about her.  So we're quarantined a little longer.  She is fine, though.  She is playing and having a ball.  So if you need me...I'm at home:)

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Just checking in...and, man, you guys are being put through the ringer these days. I hope she gets better soon. I am ready for the warm weather so we can all go outside and play. People always feel better when it is warm outside!

Laurie said...

Guess I won't see you at spin in the morning!!! I might do something else anyhow! Next week Jason has off Fri, Sat and Sunday. Thursday is my birthday if you want to do something over the weekend and we can celebrate both of ours...hehe!! Get better Paula and I will see you soon!

heather zeller said...

I forgot you live in TN..! You're weather is probably not all that bad anyway:0 ....you should try living here in MI ..germs love us!

heather zeller said...

omg! Poor thing...I guess she's getting all of the germs in and out of her system so she is ready and healthy for the summer!