

[caption id="attachment_1027" align="alignnone" width="570" caption="On the tractor with Daddy (notice Daisy underneath)"]
[/caption]And we had our first casualty out here (and I'm sure won't be the last). Daisy killed a baby rabbit. She found a rabbits nest burrowed in the garden and I saw her run off with something furry in her mouth. When Shane finally caught up with her (I screamed bloody murder and tried to catch her) it was already dead. So sad. I have been keeping my eye on the nest now and checking on them daily. They are quite big and I suspect will be out of the nest shortly. Let's hope these rabbits are nice and stay away from my vegetables when they start growing. I have a feeling I may wish I let Daisy have the whole nest in a couple months when they eat everything...
1 comment:
um...i am guessing you guys moved. where are you living now? when did you move? it looks like a great open space and Shane has a tractor... good for you!
btw.. the 2nd pic is SOOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment